CNC Machining Apprentice - Mechanical Manufacturing
11 April 2018
Want a career as smart and extraordinary as you are? Receive expert training, thousands of pounds in your pocket and a lifetime of manufacturing possibilities.
Sterling Machining Ltd are experts in precision engineering, specialising in extrusion tooling. Our company is based on three important principals: Experience, Knowledge and Quality.
Do you have the following qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent work ethic
- Pride in yourself, company and environment
- Highly motivated
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C or above, or grade 4-9 under the new education grade system effective from 2016/2017. Must include Math's and English
- Currently studying towards A Levels
Your duties will include:
- Manually machining components to engineering specifications
- Working to quality standards required for the components
- Adhering to Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Working to given time scales
- Working alongside skilled Machinists to help you gain knowledge needed to become fully trained
- Respond quickly to changing demands throughout the working day
In return we will offer you:
- Extended Diploma Level 3 in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering (Machining) Apprenticeship
- Training in all disciplines of machining, including: Milling Turning along with general hand fitting skills
- £4.50 per hour increasing with experience
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your CV and covering letter stating why you would be the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.